We're working on a range of services and benefits for you to take advantage of as well as some events and opportunities to help you stay involved with university life. Take a look at what's already on offer and keep checking back as we'll regularly update what's available.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about what the Alumni Association can do for you, please get touch - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01225 876300.
As an alum you can enjoy 50% off the normal external library membership rate - paying just £50 per annum. Alumni members can borrow up to 5 items at a time and make use of the study and enquiry services at Newton Park, Sion Hill or Corsham Court libraries. You currently cannot use digital materials, such as online journals, outside of the university. If you just want to continue to use the library for reference purposes you are welcome to register as a reference user. This service is completely free.
The Students' Union Associate Membership is open to you as an Alumni of Bath Spa University, so take advantages of the benefits now.
As a charity our block grant and funding is used solely for the benefit of student members. Therefore we charge an annual fee of £25 to be an associate member.
Associate membership entitles you to:
- Join and train with the Union’s clubs and societies
- Use of the Union’s gym, shop, café and bar
- Tickets to events where there are no entry restrictions
Associate members cannot take part in the following:
- Vote in elections
- Hold office in the Union, its Clubs or Societies
- Make use of the Union's welfare and representation services
- Compete in BUCs competitions
- Access evening events with restricted entry, such as the Freshers’ Ball
Please note that associate members taking part in activities with clubs or societies or on trips or tours are not covered by the Union's insurance policies and should make their own arrangements.
Please note: You must have a Guest Login to purchase the Associate Membership.
Don't have a Guest Login? Get one now!
Bath Spa Careers can help you plan your future after university, and support you take the next steps into a career or further study.
Our friendly and professional graduate support is open to all recent graduates and is staffed during term time and vacations.
You may have questions about your future:
• Where am I heading?
• What can I do to increase my chances of getting the career I want?
• How can I move up in my current role?
To start exploring your options, begin by:
Our services and facilities available include:
• Online resources including guidance regarding career planning, job hunting, business start-up, and further study.
• Workshops covering just about all areas including CVs and job applications, networking, and using social media in your job search.
• Full day ‘Graduate Success’ workshops during the summer months.
• 1:1, telephone, skype or email support (subject to availability).
Visit the Careers website for more information.
Postgraduate Scholarship for Bath Spa University Alumni
If you are a graduate of Bath Spa University or one of its predecessor colleges, and you start a full-time taught master's course in October, you will be eligible to receive a £1,200 course fee reduction*.
The reduction is available to UK/EU and international students. Part-time students also receive the reduction on a pro-rata basis according to module weighting (£200 reduction per 30 credits taken).
* There is no fee reduction available for teacher education qualifications, such as the PGCE
For further information on scholarships, bursaries, awards and funds, please go to the Scholarships and Awards website. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
The Graduation Team can help you with a variety of different issues:
- A reference
- A validation of your award
- A replacement award parchment (fee applies)
If you require assistance then please get in touch using the details below:
Telephone: 01225 875873
Access to Bath School of Art and Design workshop
Art and Design alumni are welcome to come back to Sion Hill and use the BSAD's workshops. You can find all opening times and costs through the Alumni form which you can access here.
Keep in touch with your University and have a look at what BSAD is up to: find new job opportunities, courses and other news.