The E-Learning Committee is a subcommittee of Learning and Teaching Committee.
- Senior Academic nominated by the Vice-Chancellor (Chair)
- Members from each School, nominated by Deans of Schools
- Director of Library & Information Services, or nominee
- Head of Learning & Teaching, or nominee
- President of Students' Union, or nominee
- Director of Student Services & Registrar, or nominee
- Director of Computing Services, or nominee
- Head of Planning Support, or nominee
- Academic Staff Development Co-ordinator
- IT training and support officer
- Maximum of two co-opted members
Terms of Reference
- To advise Learning and Teaching Committee, and other parties as appropriate, on operational issues relating to the implementation and maintenance of the e-learning.
- To advise Learning and Teaching Committee on strategic issues, innovation and opportunities relating to the development of e-learning.
- To act as a forum for the dissemination of enhancement opportunities for the student learning experience in relation to e-learning.
- To advise on staff development needs for e-learning.
- To advise on issues relating to the use of e-learning, such as accessibility.