We hold a selection of databases which contain full text and abstracts of e-journals. A full list of all our databases can be found on the Databases page.
Key databases relevant for Film and Media are listed below.
- Box of Broadcasts - BoB: the British Universities Film & Video Council's on-demand TV and radio service for education. This service allows students and staff to view, record, create clips and share broadcast programmes from over 60 TV and radio channels.
- Film and Television Literature Index 115 full-text journals about cinema & television, including both industry magazines and academic titles.
- Mintel is a business database providing consumer and market intelligence for students and professionals.
- Newsbank is a newspaper database which pulls together all the national daily papers and weekend papers, and some local papers, in one database, for at least the last 10 years.
- The Television and Radio Index for Learning and Teaching indexes over 350 television and radio stations, including terrestrial, cable and satellite television, local and national radio. Over 3,000 programmes a day are indexed, over 1 million a year.