We hold a selection of databases which contain full text and abstracts of e-journals. A full list of all our databases can be found on the Databases page. Key databases relevant for Publishing are listed below:
- Academic Search premier this service offers the full text of over 4,700 journals in all academic subjects. In addition, the contents of another 12,000 journals are indexed, many including abstracts.
- Box of Broadcasts - BoB: the British Universities Film & Video Council's on-demand TV and radio service for education. This service allows students and staff to view, record, create clips and share broadcast programmes from over 60 TV and radio channels.
- JSTOR provides the full text of some 900 journals via a number of collections.
- Lynda is trusted by businesses, governments and over 1 million individuals worldwide to learn software, creative, design and business skills.
- Newsbank is a newspaper database which pulls together all the national daily papers and weekend papers, and some local papers, in one database, for at least the last 10 years.
- Oxford English Dictionary is an unsurpassed guide to the meaning, history and pronunciation of over half a million words through 2.5 million quotations from a wide range of international sources.