Adila has been teaching Business since 2014 at Bath Spa University and Bath Spa Global, both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
She gained an MA in English Literature from the Punjab University in Pakistan, then turned to Business with an HNC in Business, a Certificate and Diploma in Management, culminating in an MBA from the University of South Wales. She has also gained an ILM level-5 certificate, and most recently a PGCE from the University of Wales, Trinity St David. She has also been teaching in the fields of Social Justice and Inclusion, most recently at the University of Wales, Trinity St David. Since 2015 she has been studying for a PhD in Entrepreneurship at the University of Gloucestershire.
Furthermore, she is a successful entrepreneur establishing and running her international consultancy and training company across 7 countries for the past 12 years.
- MBA (Master in Business Administration)
- MA English Literature
- PG Certificate and Diploma in Business Administration
- HNC Business Administration
- BA English Literature and Psychology
- ILM Level 5 Certificate
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management
- International Business
- Organisation and Organisational Behaviour
- Cross-Cultural Management