Find out the dates of our upcoming graduation ceremonies.
Winter ceremonies will be held in the Assembly Rooms, Bath, on Wednesday 15 February 2017.
Summer ceremonies will be held on Wednesday 19 – Friday 21 July 2017.
The ceremony you can attend is determined by when you complete your studies, your School and your course. Each of the ceremonies will last around one hour.
- If you are graduating with a major/minor or joint (equally balanced) combined degree which has been taught across two schools, you will be able to choose which of the schools you wish to graduate with.
- Combined awards will be presented as a single group within each School, e.g. if you have studied Geography and History, you will graduate with other Combined awards from the School, not with BS Geography or BA History.
- Creative Arts will be treated the same as a joint combined degree, and you will be able to choose at the time of booking which of the two relevant schools you graduate with (if applicable). Creative Arts degrees will be presented as a single group within each School, e.g. if you have studied Art and Music, you will graduate with other Creative Arts awards from the School, not with BA Fine Art or BA Music.
- All students on a Specialised Education course (also known as the ‘3+1’, which leads straight into the PGCE course) will graduate with the Institute for Education, regardless of whether they do a combination of subjects within this course.
Which school am I in?
Bath School of Art and Design
Applied Art & Design (work-based learning)
3D Design: Idea Material Object
Contemporary Arts Practice
Creative Arts (including Art , Ceramics, Textile and Visual Design)
Creative Industries: Graphic Design
Textile Design for Fashion & Interiors
College of Liberal Arts
- Biology (all routes)
- Business & Management (all routes)
- Commercial Music
- Contemporary Circus & Physical Theatre
- Creative Arts
- Creative Computing
- Creative Media Practice
- Creative Music Technology
- Creative Writing
- English Literature
- Environmental Science
- Film & Screen Studies
- Film, Television & Digital Production
- Food with Nutrition
- Global Development & Sustainability
- Human Nutrition
- Media Communications
- Musical Theatre
- Performing Arts
- Religions, Philosophy & Ethics
- Study of Religions
- Theatre Production
- Heritage (as part of a combined degree)
- Publishing (as part of a combined degree)
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising Practice
- Arts Management
- Business and Management (all routes)
- Creative Sound and Media Technology
- Creative Technologies and Enterprise
- Creative Writing
- Environmental Humanities
- Environmental Management
- Feature Filmmaking
- Heritage Management
- Independent Filmmaking
- Jane Austen’s England
- Literature, Landscape and Environment
- Performing Shakespeare
- Principles of Applied Neuropsychology
- Theatre for Young Audiences
- Transnational Writing
- Travel and Nature Writing
- Writing for Young People
Institute for Education
Early Years (work-based learning)
Education (Specialised) leading to PGCE Primary
Youth & Community
PGCE (Primary, Secondary)
Professional Master's Programmes
Professional Practice in Higher Education