Find out more about how to apply for an international scholarship and access the application form.
Advice on filling out the International Scholarship application form
- Please complete all the details, including your name, contact details, student number and qualifications. Applications with missing details will be automatically rejected.
- Please attach the relevant supporting documents (e.g. copy of final degree certificate and a letter of recommendation). Applications without supporting documentation will be automatically rejected.
- If you are awaiting your final results, you are still able to apply. Please state 'pending results' in the qualification section. You must submit your results when they are available.
- The scholarship essay question is very important. To answer this question you should include details that cover all the criteria:
- Academic achievement/results
- Involvement in activities at your previous university, community work and your contribution to society
- Charity/volunteer work you've done
- Information on your future aspirations
- Examples on how you'll contribute to the social and economic development of your country.
- You should also give examples on how you intend to become involved in university life at Bath Spa.