Find out more about how to apply for an international scholarship and access the application form.
Advice on filling out the International Scholarship application form
- Please complete all the details, including your name, contact details, student number and qualifications. Applications with missing details will be automatically rejected.
- Please attach the relevant supporting documents (e.g. copy of final degree certificate and a letter of recommendation). Applications without supporting documentation will be automatically rejected.
- If you are awaiting your final results, you are still able to apply. Please state 'pending results' in the qualification section. You must submit your results when they are available.
- The scholarship essay question is very important. To answer this question you should include details that cover all the criteria:
- academic achievement/results
- involvement in activities at your previous university, community work and your contribution to society
- charity/volunteer work you've done
- information on your future aspirations and
- examples on how you will contribute to the social and economic development of your country.
- You should also give examples on how you intend to become involved in university life at Bath Spa University.
The application form will be made available towards the end of the Autumn term 2017.