The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship
The Vice-Chancellor is pleased to offer a scholarships for international students, celebrating our commitment to internationalisation and excellence in creativity, culture and enterprise.
The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship is available to postgraduate taught Master's applicants.
- £5,000 off tuition fees (one available).
Applications are welcome from international students who have achieved high academic results and who can demonstrate a commitment and experience to creativity, culture and enterprise.
Applicants must hold an offer of admission for a Bath Spa University postgraduate taught Master's degree programme that is full-time and taught on-campus, and complete the international scholarship spplication form.
- Applicants fee status must be International. UK and EU students are not eligible.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission, conditional or unconditional, to an appropriate Bath Spa University programme at the point of application. The programme must be a Master's degree, be at least one year’s duration, be full-time on-campus, and lead to an award of Bath Spa University.
- Scholarships are awarded as a part-fee waiver.
- Bath Spa University reserves the right to award a scholarship only after careful consideration of an applicant’s qualifications and verification of authenticity, plus financial capability. You must be able to prove that you have the financial ability to support the remaining tuition fees and living costs to be able to accept a scholarship award. The University is unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful scholarship applications.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
How applications are judged
The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship applications are reviewed on submission of the International Scholarship Application Form. Particular attention is given to the scholarship essay. The applications are reviewed in the month after the deadline by the University Committee.
How to apply
The application form will be made available on this page towards the end of the Autumn term 2017.
Midnight (BST) on 31 May 2018.