Newton Park Campus (not applicable to Art and Design students)
This is an opportunity to visit the campus on a normal ‘working day’. Student Ambassadors will lead tours of the campus/accommodation and Support Staff will be available for questions.
For a more informal look around Bath Spa University we hold regular Campus Tours at our Newton Park site. Visitors will be given the opportunity to have a guided tour of the campus and accommodation (both on and off-site). Although academic staff are not present during this event, we will have representatives from Student Housing, Employability and Student Services. Our Student Ambassadors, who will be conducting the tours, represent a selection of subjects offered and because they are all current students, they are in the best position to give you a real insight into what studying at Bath Spa University is really like.
Information will be sent via email one week prior to the event taking place. For planning purposes the event runs from 11:00h-13:00h.
Sion Hill Campus (for students interested in Art and Design subjects)
Bath School of Art and Design, primarily based at Sion Hill, hosts a wide variety of specialist facilities. If you are unable to attend one of our Open Days and would like to arrange an independent visit please e-mail email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do I have to book?
- A: Yes, please use the booking form linked from the dates above.
- Q: How many people can I bring with me?
- A: Parents and friends are welcome to come with you but we would ask that you bring no more than 2 guests. If your friends are also interested in Bath Spa we ask that they book separately.
- Q: How do I cancel my place?
- A: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01225) 875831.
- Q: I'm not able to come to any of the Open Days or Campus Tours, can I still visit the University?
- A: Yes - although we would recommend that you try and come to an Open Day, we have an open campus policy.
- Q: Is there parking at Bath Spa?
- A: Parking is free on the Newton Park Campus, however, all cars must display a valid parking permit. You can pick up a permit from the Security Lodge situated at the main entrance of the campus. Please ensure that you park correctly as per the instructions displayed around the campus. If you possess a Blue Badge for parking please ensure that it is displayed prominently.
- Q: How do I find Bath Spa?
- A: Please visit our area map and directions page. This includes information on getting here by road, train, coach and air. Details will also be sent to you closer to the event containing this information.
- Q: I need to stay overnight, where can I find information about hotels and B&Bs in Bath?
- A: Information about hotels in Bath can be found on www.visitbath.co.uk.
- Q: What time are the campus tours?
- A: You can register any time between 11:00h and 12:00h, and tours will take place from 11:15h onwards.
- Q: What's the programme of the day?
- A: This event will involve a guided tour of the campus (led by our student ambassadors) including the Students' Union, library, refectory and the on-site accommodation. Academic staff from the different subjects will not be present at this event - although our Student Ambassadors will be only too happy to talk about their experiences at Bath Spa University. Between 13:00h-14:00h our off-site halls Waterside and Charlton Court will be available for viewing and we recommend that you call in either on your way home or take our University Bus. More information about this will be given to you on the day.
- Q: Do you have places on campus to buy food?
- A: Yes both campuses have a canteen where food is served. Alternatively at Newton Park, you can buy from the Students' Union Shop or Bar. Free tea/coffee and biscuits will be available as you register on the day.
- Q: Will I be able to meet current students at Bath Spa?
- A: Yes - our students conduct tours of the campus, they will be happy to answer any of your questions about their experiences at Bath Spa University.
- Q: Will there be representatives from Disability Support there?
- A: If you would like to meet with a member of staff from the Disability Support Office please ask when you book your place on the Campus Tour, alternatively you can e-mail email@example.com or call (01225) 875649 to arrange a private appointment or for a general chat.
- Q: Will I be able to find out about finance and fees?
- A: Yes - You will be given an information pack with all the relevant information. Alternatively you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01225) 875521.
I Can't Find the Question I'm Looking For Above
Please telephone or e-mail your questions about open days to:
Telephone: (01225) 875831.