Postgraduate Open Day
Find out about our wide range of Master's courses at one of our postgraduate open days. Visitors can take a tour of our beautiful campuses and the excellent facilities on offer and it's an opportunity to meet academic and programme staff. Visit one of our stunning campuses, depending on what subject you are interested in. To attend, please complete the registration form for the date you would like to visit:
- Saturday 21 March 2015 – 10:30h to 13:30h - select campus based on the subject you are interested in.
Newton Park Campus
MMus Composition; MMus Creative Sound and Media Technology; MMus Performance; MMus Songwriting; MA Dance; MA Performing Shakespeare; MA Theatre for Young Audiences; MA Feature Filmmaking; MA Business and Management; MSc Environemental Managament; MA Specific Learning Difficulties/Dyslexia; MA Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice; MA Education Studies; MA TESOL; MA Education: Leadership & Management; MA Education: Early Years; MA Education: International Education; MA Professional Practice in Higher Education.
Sion Hill Campus
MA Curatorial Practice; MA Design: Ceramics; MA Design: Fashion & Textiles; MA Fine Art; MA Fashion Portfolio; MA Visual Communication.
Corsham Court Campus
MA Advertising Practice; MA Arts Management; MSc Creative Technologies and Enterprise; MA Creative Writing; MA Heritage Management; MA Jane Austen's England; MA Literature, Landscape and Environment; MA Scriptwriting; MA Travel & Nature Writing; MA Writing for Young People; MSc Principles of Applied Neuropsychology.
Postgraduate Campus Visits
There is an opportunity to receive a guided campus tour at Sion Hill, Corsham Court and Newton Park. Although academic staff will not be available, you will be able to discover the beautiful campuses and the excellent facilities on offer. To attend, please complete the registration form for the date you would like to visit. The campus tour will start at 2pm and will last for approximately one hour:
- Tuesday 20 January 2015 – 14:00h to 15:00h
- Friday 20 February 2015 – 14:00h to 15:00h
- Monday 20 April 2015 – 14:00h to 15:00h
- Wednesday 20 May 2015 – 14:00h to 15:00h
- Tuesday 23 June 2015 – 14:00h to 15:00h
- Monday 20 July 2015 – 14:00h to 15:00h
- Thursday 20 August 2015 – 14:00h to 15:00h
In addition, at Newton Park the University operates an open campus and welcomes visitors Monday to Friday between 09:00h and 17:00h. You can collect an information pack when you arrive which includes a self-guide leaflet of the campus.
Postgraduate Study Fairs
We exhibit at various Postgraduate careers fairs and events, and will be happy to talk to you about the postgraduate courses that we offer.
- Wednesday 19 November 2014 - Postgraduate Study Fair at Manchester Central (formerly the G-Mex Centre) in Manchester. Visit us at stand 25.
- Wednesday 26 November 2014 - TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair (Midlands) at the ICC, Birmingham.
- Thursday 29 January 2015 - The Postgraduate Study & MBA Fair at Senate House, University of London. Visit us at stand B87.
- Thursday 5 February 2015 - TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair (Wales) at Cardiff University Students' Union.
- Wednesday 18 February 2015 - TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair (North West) at St Georges Hall, Liverpool.
- Wednesday 18 March 2015 - TARGETpostgrad Study and Funding Fair (Scotland) at Strathclyde Students' Union, Glasgow.