Visit us to find out about our wide range of Master's Programmes and Research Degrees.
Postgraduate Open Afternoon
We will be opening all three of our campuses every Thursday afternoon until the 1st August between 14:00 and 17:00. These informal sessions give you the opportunity to visit one of our campuses and learn more about our postgraduate courses. Visitors will have the chance to tour the excellent facilities and speak to a representative from the course. Please visit the campus which is hosting the subject(s) you are interested in:
- Sion Hill - MA Curatorial Practice; MA Design: Ceramics; MA Design: Fashion & Textiles; MA Fine Art
- Newton Park - MMus Composition; MMus Creative Sound and Media Technology; MMus Performance; MMus Songwriting; MA Business and Management; MA Specific Learning Difficulties/Dyslexia; MA Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice; MA Education Studies; MA Education: Leadership & Management; MA Education: Early Childhood Studies; MA Education: Learning Technology; MA Education: International Education
- Corsham Court - MA Advertising Practice; MA Arts Management; MA Creative Writing; MA Feature Filmmaking; MA Heritage Management; MA Literature, Landscape and Environment; MA Scriptwriting; MA Travel & Nature Writing; MA Writing for Young People; MA Writing Poetry; MSc Principles of Applied Neuropsychology
Please register by clicking on the date you would like to attend. Further information will follow nearer to the event.
- Thursday 16 May 2013
- Thursday 23 May 2013
- Thursday 30 May 2013
- Thursday 6 June 2013
- Thursday 13 June 2013
- Thursday 20 June 2013
- Thursday 27 June 2013
- Thursday 4 July 2013
- Thursday 11 July 2013
- Thursday 18 July 2013
- Thursday 25 July 2013
- Thursday 1 August 2013
Subject Specific Events
The University often hold subject specific postgraduate events for those wanting to find out more about the individual master's courses.
Taster session for MA Design: Fashion and Textiles will give you an opportunity to see and experience first hand some of the superb equipment and facilities within the Textile Department. You will be able to see demonstrations of the Mimaki digital printers, Laser cutters, Multihead digital embroidery machine, Knit and Embroidery studios as well as Screen Print demonstrations. You will meet with the Course Leader, Frances Turner who will be able to talk to you about this exciting course in more detail.
- Date: Tuesday 11 June 2013
- Time: 10:30 – 13:00
- Location: Sion Hill Campus
- Book: Please complete the registration form
We exhibit at various Postgraduate careers fairs and events, and will be happy to talk to you about the postgraduate courses that we offer.
Wednesday 20 November 2013 – Postgraduate Study Fair at Manchester Central (formerly the G-Mex Centre) in Manchester. Visit us at stand 28.