What's My Fee Status?
The tuition fee that you pay will differ according to your fee status. Your fee status is dependent upon where you come from, where you have lived for the three years immediately before the start of your course, which course you study, where you study, your mode of study and even your immigration status if applicable.
UK / EU Fee Status
If you are a UK citizen who has lived in the UK for three years before the beginning of your course you should be eligible for UK fee status. If you are from an EU country (outside the UK) or you are an EEA or Swiss migrant worker or you are the child of a Turkish migrant worker you should be eligible for UK / EU fee status.
- You may be eligible to pay UK / EU Fees
- You may be eligible for Home UK Government support
- You may be eligible for a Bath Spa University Bursary
- You might be eligible for a National Scholarship Programme award, although we have very limited numbers of these awards to offer.
Not sure about your fee status? There is a very clear explanation on the GOV.UK website
Details about finance when applying through Clearing and Adjustment is available in our clearing information portal.
Island Fee Status
If you are from the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man you should be eligible for Island fee status.
- You may be eligible to pay Island fees, which are the same as UK / EU Fees
- You will not be eligible for UK Government funding, although you may be eligible for support from your own Island Award Authority.
Not sure about your Island fee status? Your award authority should be able to help:
International Fee Status
If you are from outside the EU and none of the above applies to you, you will be eligible for International fee status. NB This fee status can apply to UK passport holders who are living abroad, although some exceptions apply.
- You will be eligible to pay International Fees
If you are not sure about your fee status, please contact email@example.com for guidance.