Have you considered developing your IT career with a position at Bath Spa University?
With a stunning campus, friendly culture and roots in the Victorian era, our University is unlike any other. Here, we push students to find their place. To throw themselves in. To explore options and make things happen. And for that, they need the best IT we can offer.
To introduce this innovative digital technology, we need people from all backgrounds. And we’re committed to providing an environment where everyone – whoever they are and wherever they’re from – will have the same opportunities to excel.
If you have the skills and ambition, we’ll recognise and reward them.
A welcome from John Beaver, Director of IT Services:
"Information and Technology underpin all parts of Bath Spa University’s operation. Our teams provide:
- the Virtual Learning Environment used to support our teaching and learning
- a friendly and knowledgeable service desk for students and staff
- a range of enterprise and bespoke software solutions
- ubiquitous wireless coverage across our campuses
- the audio visual technology in our state-of-the art Commons building
"Having recently undertaken a transformation programme, we are now ready to deliver the next generation of technology services to the University. We are looking for talented and committed individuals who can help us further improve the experience of our students and staff, and help Bath Spa compete and thrive over the coming years. I do hope that you will consider applying for one of these exciting roles."
Join us on Thursday 11 January 2018, 12-2pm in Main House, Newton Park for a chance to visit the campus, meet members of the IT team and be able to discuss the opportunities in more detail.
For enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking is available at our Newton Park campus, however at busy times our car park will become full. If you plan to drive to the event, we suggest you park in the overflow car park which is located on the Lower Bristol Road (opposite Stothert and Pitt Bowls Club, BA2 9EU). A shuttle bus runs regularly to Newton Park from this car park.
Please be aware that we operate a pay and display system in our car parks – watch for clear signage in all car parks. For the latest updates on car parking, check our Twitter account: @BathSpaParking.
What's in it for me?
Our staff benefit from:
- on-site gym facilities
- local government pension scheme
- excellent staff development opportunities
- occupational adoptive leave, maternity and paternity schemes
- contributions to eye tests and corrective lenses
- on-site nursery with staff discount.