The Digital Education Committee is a subcommittee of Learning and Teaching Committee.
- Senior Academic nominated by the Vice-Chancellor (Chair)
- Nominated member(s) from each School of study
- Director of Library & Learning Services, or nominee
- Students' Union Sabbatical Officer
- President of Students' Union, or nominee
- Director of Student Services & Registrar, or nominee
- Director of IT Services, or nominee
- Student Representative(s)
- Maximum of two co-opted members (nominated by Chair)
Terms of reference
- To advise Learning and Teaching Committee, and other parties as appropriate, on the institutional development of digital capabilities, identifying projects and priorities and the means of implementing these.
- To oversee, on behalf of LTC, the development and dissemination of enhancement opportunities for the student learning experience in relation to technology enhanced learning.
- To advise on relevant staff development needs.
- To advise on issues relating to the use of digital tools, such as accessibility and infrastructure.
- To explore innovation, and promote and disseminate excellence in the use of technology.