Twerton Mill is situated on Lower Bristol Road, within walking distance of the city and our new Locksbrook campus, as well as being on the main bus route to our Newton Park campus.
** Please be aware that 2020/21 applicants cannot currently apply for Twerton Mill. Rents are currently under revision and until a new agreement has been confirmed, applicants are unable to select this location. However, once the 2020/21 rents have been set, this page will be updated and applicants will be able to amend their accommodation preferences online and select Twerton Mill if they wish. **
Managed by iQ Student Accommodation, one of the biggest student housing providers in the UK, Twerton Mill offers high quality self-catered accommodation to enhance your student experience.
Twerton Mill has 277 study bedrooms with a mixture of ensuite rooms, standard rooms with shared bathrooms, both with shared kitchens.
Our new Locksbrook campus is a short walk away, very close and convenient for our students studying here.
Our Newton Park campus is under three miles away and is easy to get to by bus. Or if you’re feeling energetic you can cycle along the Bath and Bristol Railway Path.
If you’re studying at Sion Hill or in the city centre you can take advantage of the inter-campus shuttle bus or take a leisurely twenty-five minute stroll taking in the sites of the Royal Crescent and Victoria Park.
For photos of Twerton Mill, please click this link to see our Facebook album of this accommodation.
Why iQ halls?
- iQ Student Accommodation are members of the National Code of Assured Accommodation
- Three-quarter sized beds
- Choose between en-suite rooms or sharing a bathroom
- Laundrette on-site
- Free wireless internet with a base speed of 50mb including IPTV, VOIP, and gaming
- 24 hour national call centre where local providers will assist with maintenance and security issues
- Communal common area
- Kitchens are cleaned every fortnight
- Student possessions insurance, utility and service bills included (excluding TV licence)