Advertise your vacancies with us for free. We can also help you find the right talent for your roles, whether they are part-time jobs, placements, internships or graduate schemes.
"Working with Bath Spa has been a really positive experience. I would recommend it to any business."
– Matt Kerr, Director at Tutor Doctor Bath
- Two thirds of our students take up part-time employment during their time at Bath Spa University
- Every student is eligible to take up a placement year while at Bath Spa, or they may wish to undertake a summer placement or internship between years
- 82% of Bath Spa graduates are employed or undertaking voluntary work experience with an employer 15 months after leaving Bath Spa. (Source: The Graduate Outcomes survey 2020)
Interested in recruiting?
To advertise with us, you'll need to register on our online portal, MyCareer.
Registration is quick and simple and upon receipt of your login details, you'll be able to enter your vacancy onto our portal. Once registered, you will be able to add and edit vacancies free of charge.
We support recruitment activity through regular promotion to relevant students, such as:
- our weekly careers newsletter
- social media activity
- targeted emails
- subject tutors (for course-specific roles).
Your vacancy may also be given prominence as 'OpportunityJob of the Week', meaning it will feature in our weekly e-bulletin to students and be given extra promotion via our social media channels.
Throughout the academic year, we have opportunities for employers to come onto campus to promote their company and vacancies. Please see Engage our Students for more information.
"We’re a small business so able to nurture students and give them a good start in their career. Great talent on our doorstep!"
– Kate Smith, Director at The Makery
We recommend that full-time undergraduate students work no more than 15 hours per week during term time, to allow sufficient time for their academic studies.
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 875525.