Want to recruit our students and graduates for your business? We'd love to hear from you.
Looking for graduate interns or new hires? If you have graduate schemes or graduate positions to fill, we can help.
Bath Spa University is a TEF Silver rated University. Our graduates come from a wide range of courses—from Business and Management to Fine Art—with graduate attributes designed to set them up for a positive future.
What sets our graduates apart?
Creativity runs through all our courses, and in a world where traditional techniques are being phased out as technology advances, Bath Spa students are learning in an environment that is up-to-date and relevant to today’s workplace.
Many of our students also opt to take part in other activities to enhance their employability, such as a Professional Placement Year, and the Bath Spa Awards—an extra-curricular option to gain our employability award.
By recruiting from Bath Spa, you'll benefit from talent that comes equipped for the challenges of the modern business world.
Ready to recruit?
There are many ways to engage with our students and graduates:
- Advertise vacancies free of charge through our online portal, MyCareer
- Get advice on your student and graduate recruitment strategy
- Meet students on campus and make academic contacts
- Attend Careers events on campus
- Hire for free with the help of our GradTalent Development Agency
- Mentor an individual student
- Recruit students for part-time/casual work, short-term projects or longer industrial placements.
GradTalent Development Agency
The GradTalent Development Agency (GTDA) is a specialist graduate recruitment agency linking local employers with local graduates.
We have partnered with the University of Bath, Bath College and the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership to provide employment services to South-West region businesses and graduates. This valuable service has been funded by the Office for Students.
How the GTDA can help you
- Specialised job matching of local graduates to local employers
- Individualised graduate recruitment and selection tailoring to the employer’s needs
- Post-placement support to both the employer and graduates, designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- Advice and guidance to assist businesses employing graduates with a disability
- Additional assistance available for SME businesses navigating through the recruitment process.
Contact the GTDA
For more information about the GradTalent Development Agency: