80% of our students take up part-time employment. You can use our Job Shop service to recruit these bright, enthusiastic and reliable undergraduates for part-time vacancies.
The Job Shop is a term-time service, based on campus, which advertises over 4,000 part-time and vacation jobs every year and works with over 460 local, national and international employers.
Interested in recruiting?
To advertise part-time or vacation jobs, you'll need to register on our online MyCareer portal. Registration is quick and simple and upon receipt of your login details, you'll be able to enter your vacancy on CareerHub.
We will support your recruitment activity through regular promotion to relevant students, either through:
- Our careers newsletter
- Social media activity
- Targeted emails
- Subject tutors (for course-specific roles)
Your vacancy can also be given prominence as 'Job of the Week', meaning it will feature in our weekly e-bulletin to students and be given extra promotion via our social media channels and posters on campus.
"Working with the Job Shop at Bath Spa has been a really positive experience. I would recommend it to any business."
– Matt Kerr, Director at Tutor Doctor Bath
- We recommend that full-time undergraduate students work no more than 15 hours per week during term time, to allow sufficient time for their academic studies
- Postgraduate and part-time undergraduate students will have more free time to work longer hours
- You could also consider the option of dividing a full-time vacancy into two or more part-time jobs in order to recruit our students
- For a small fee, we can facilitate a range of services for recruitment agencies
"We’re a small business so able to nurture students and give them a good start in their career. Great talent on our doorstep!"
– Kate Smith, Director at The Makery
To find out more, email our Job Shop team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 875864.