Want to recruit our students for your business? We'd love to hear from you.
Looking for graduate interns or new hires? If you've graduate schemes or graduate positions to fill, we can help.
Bath Spa University is a TEF Silver rated University. Our graduates come from a wide range of courses – from Business and Management to Fine Art – with a set of graduate attributes designed to set them up for a positive future.
One thing really sets our graduates apart
Creativity runs through all our courses, and in a world where traditional techniques are being phased out as technology advances, Bath Spa students are learning in an environment that is up-to-date and relevant to today’s workplace.
By recruiting from Bath Spa, you'll benefit from talent that comes equipped for the challenges of the modern business world.
Ready to recruit?
There are many ways to engage with our students before they graduate:
- Advertise vacancies free of charge through our online portal, MyCareer
- Get advice on your student and graduate recruitment strategy
- Meet students on campus and make academic contacts
- Attend fairs and events on campus
- Run workshops and skills sessions
- Mentor an individual student
- Make appointments for part-time/casual work, short-term projects or longer industrial placements.
GradTalent Development Agency
We have partnered with the University of Bath, Bath College and the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership to provide employment services to South-West region businesses and graduates. This valuable service has been funded by the Office for Students.
The GradTalent Development Agency seeks to increase the retention of home-grown talent* by linking graduates with graduate opportunities offered by employers in the South-West region.
*Graduates originally from the South West, who went to University in the South West and are looking for jobs in the South West
For more information, contact email@example.com.
How we can help
- Specialised job matching of local graduates to local employers
- Individualised graduate recruitment and selection tailoring to the employer’s needs
- Post-placement support to both the employer and graduates, designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- Advice and guidance to assist businesses employing graduates with a disability
- Additional assistance available for SME businesses navigating through the recruitment process
Get in touch
For queries on any of the material above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring on +44 (0)1225 876 701.