Supportive. Sustainable. Space for you to be you.
We offer inspiring surroundings, a close-knit community feel mixed with city excitement, and all the aspects of university life that you'd expect, wrapped up in a small (yet perfectly formed) package.
"We’re here to help you grow your skills, capabilities and talents and make it in whatever area you choose. Our courses are delivered by inspiring, approachable, passionate teachers – people who genuinely care about their subject and their students."
– Professor Sue Rigby, Vice-Chancellor
A strong focus on your wellbeing
- Our services can support you with advice around mental and physical health, accessibility, money advice and more. Or you can just chill out with our team of wellbeing dogs when they're on campus!
- We know it's important to look after your mental health, which is why we provide access to a range of in-house counselling and mental health services, including short-term brief therapy and help with accessing external specialist services.
- Ensuring all students have an equal opportunity to experience university is a priority, so we're here to help with any accessibility needs throughout every stage of your journey, from application to graduation.
- We've also got an award-winning team to help you plan for the future, whether it's finding a placement, help setting up a business or finding a part-time job on campus.
Space for you to be you
- We're known for our amazing campuses - from woodland paths, lakes and grazing sheep to old factories-turned-modern, combining purpose-built facilities with breathtaking locations. Take a virtual tour and see for yourself!
- Our teaching sites and facilities are constantly evolving, and are updated regularly. We put feedback from current students into practice when we make changes and additions, so that incoming students can benefit from our existing students' experiences.
- Bath is a great place to study, and is one of the safest cities in the UK; small enough to feel like a community, it still boasts all the culture and activity of city life.
Susainability is in our DNA
- We're ranked First Class in environmental and ethical performance on the People & Planet University League Table.
- Over the last ten years, we’ve continued to improve our environmental performance, for instance, by reducing our carbon emissions by over 50% per m2, by increasing recycling rates to 80% of all University waste.
- Sustainability isn't just about the outdoors. We've also ensured that issues relating to sustainability are addressed in all our degree courses, enabling our students to take informed decisions and make a meaningful difference to the world and the communities in which they live – making the world a better place.
- In February 2020 we joined forces with our Students' Union to declare a Climate Emergency, and have asked Bath Spa staff, students, and the wider community to commit to making changes in their own lives to help make a difference through our climate pledge.
Call us on: +44 (0)1225 875 550
Or apply online