Take your dream of setting up a business to the next level with this five-week evening class at Bath School of Art and Design.
- Explore the possibility of turning your talent into a creative business.
- Work with experienced business and management professional Cathy Leng.
- Study in the evenings and fit the business course around your existing studies/ work.
Thinking of turning your talent into your business? This five-week programme of evening classes is free to existing students, and covers fundamental business topics such as the importance of knowing the market, understanding competitors, pricing structures, and where to turn for guidance.
You'll explore who your customers are and how to communicate with them. You'll also investigate where to start with your Business Plan, and how to maximise the value of your networks and the community around you.
- Workshop dates: starts 19 February 2019 (ends 16 March)
- Time: 5-7pm
- Frequency: five evening class sessions
About your tutor
Cathy Leng is an experienced business and management principal lecturer, with research interest in both marketing and entrepreneurship. Cathy joined Bath Spa University in 2000 after a successful career in banking.
The course will take place at Bath School of Art and Design in central Bath.
Current Bath Spa students can attend the course for free; otherwise, the fee for the programme is £120.
To book, or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.