Bath Spa University welcomes students from Hong Kong. From entry requirements and visa advice, scholarships and student experience, we’ll support your application every step of the way.
"I welcome anybody to approach me for anything regarding studying at the University, as I really enjoy talking to students from different backgrounds. The human touch is vitally important in the international recruitment process."Jiemin Tomita - Head of International Recruitment and Partnerships
Entry requirements - specific to Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education with a score of 4 or 3 in two electives and minimum score of 3 in compulsory subjects.
- A Bachelor's degree with a second class honours classification.
Please visit our Bath Spa China website for full details on Undergraduate and Postgraduate entry requirements for students from Hong Kong, and other useful information.
Standard entry requirements
These are the general entry requirements for students from all countries. You can either apply if you meet these requirements or those specific to your country.
- IB Diploma at 26 points (minimum)
- 3 A levels at grades CCC-BCC
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard.
Undergraduate year 2 or 3 entry
- You may be able to transfer credits and go onto year 2 or 3 of an undergraduate degree.
- Find full details on our how to apply webpages.
- Normally a Bachelor's degree with honours and a good passing grade from an internationally recognised university or Higher Education institution
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard will also be considered.
- Visit research degrees for full entry requirement details.
We review all applications individually. Please note our entry requirements are a general guide only, and may be subject to change.
In addition to the entry requirements listed, please make sure that you check the webpage for the course you’re applying for.
How to apply
We are committed to providing a simple and effective application process to you, and our dedicated staff can help you every step of the way. You can find everything you need to know to apply to Bath Spa University, including application forms and advice, on our international applications page.
To study in the UK you must have the required finances for your tuition fees and living costs.
You would normally pay international tuition fees. For full details, please go to Fees and Finance for international students. We also have a number of scholarships and bursaries available for international students to help with study fees.
Living costs in the UK are sometimes also called maintenance costs. These include accommodation, food, clothes, books, socialising and travel in the UK. The International Student Calculator can be a useful tool when budgeting and planning your study costs in the UK. It is supported by the UK Council of International Students.