Bath Spa University welcomes students from Lithuania. From entry requirements and visa advice, scholarships and student experience, we’ll support your application every step of the way.
"Anything you want to know about Bath Spa University or life in the UK, just ask me!"Ryan Smith - International Recruitment Manager
Entry requirements - specific to Lithuania
- The Brandos Atestatas (Maturity Certificate) with a grade of at least 7 with 70% or above in state exams.
- If you have B2 level or higher on your English State exam, then you do not need to pass IELTS as an English Language requirement.
- A Bachelor's degree (completed since 2001) with a final of grade 7 or above from a recognised university or Higher Education institution in Lithuania.
Standard entry requirements
These are the general entry requirements for students from all countries. You can either apply if you meet these requirements or those specific to your country.
- IB Diploma at 26 points (minimum)
- 3 A levels at grades CCC-BCC
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard.
Undergraduate year 2 or 3 entry
- You may be able to transfer credits and go onto year 2 or 3 of an undergraduate degree.
- Find full details on our how to apply webpages.
- Normally a Bachelor's degree with honours and a good passing grade from an internationally recognised university or Higher Education institution
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard will also be considered.
- Visit our research degrees webpages for full entry requirement details.
We review all applications individually. Please note our entry requirements are a general guide only, and may be subject to change.
In addition to the entry requirements listed, please make sure that you check the webpage for the course you’re applying for.
How to apply
We're committed to providing a simple and effective application process for you, and our dedicated staff can help you every step of the way. You'll find everything you need to know to apply on our how to apply pages.
“I received help from the international office with my UCAS application.”Victoria Dengg, Undergraduate international student.
Tuition fees - EU/EEA
To study in the UK you must have the required finances for your tuition fees and living costs. You would normally pay EU/UK tuition fees. For full details, please go to Fees and Finance for UK/EU students. We also have a number of scholarships and bursaries available for international students to help with study fees.
Living costs in the UK are sometimes also called maintenance costs. These include accommodation, food, clothes, books, socialising and travel in the UK. The International Student Calculator can be a useful tool when budgeting and planning your study costs in the UK. It is supported by the UK Council of International Students.
Students from the EU/EEA would not normally require a visa. If you do require one, our visa information pages can provide you with full details and helpful information regarding the type of visa you would need to study your chosen course at Bath Spa University. UK Visas and Immigration and UK Council for International Student Affairs are also useful resources.