My role involves working with students and graduates to support with career planning and developing employability, through appointments, workshops, events, the online e-guidance service and delivery of the Bath Spa Award.
I also collaborate with colleagues in English, History, Heritage Management and Religion Philosophy and Ethics to develop and deliver tailored curriculum-based employability activities.
- Postgraduate Diploma, Career Guidance (QCG) – Coventry University
- BA (Hons), English Language and Linguistics - University of the West of England
- Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS)
Contact Amy about
- Career planning, advice and guidance
- Employability sessions, workshops or events
- Queries regarding the Bath Spa Award.