Cameron Reed is a BAFTA-mentored cinematographer with experience in different roles within film and television, working with such groups as Marvel Studios, Mentorn, BBC, Blakeway and OneTribeTV. He currently reads Film and Media at Bath Spa University, also working part-time as a Technician within the School of Creative Industries; providing technical support and guidance to staff and students.
Outside of his studies, Cameron freelances as a Camera Assistant and Director of Photography. Shooting on a mixture of digital and Super-16 celluloid, he also works on commissions internally for the university, having shot projects including such figures as Grayson Perry, Roger Deakins and Chancellor Jeremy Irons.
He has also mentored for the BFI's Craft Skills Residential at The National Film and Television School, as well as the SheXtreme Film Festival's SheXtreme Film School – a festival run by Dr Ruth Farrar.
- NCFE (Level 2) - Preparing To Work in The Film Industry
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Member - Guild of Television Camera Professionals
- BFI Craft Skills Residential Alumni
- BAFTA Mentoring Alumni
- Member - Centre for Cultural and Creative Industries
Contact Cameron about
- Location and studio lighting
- ARRI, Canon, Lumix and Sony camera systems
- Single camera shooting (film, TV, and music videos)
- Asset Store assistance (Commons and Locksbrook Road)