Cameron Reed is a BAFTA-mentored cinematographer with experience in different roles within Film and Television, working with such groups as Marvel Studios, Mentorn, BBC, Blakeway, and OneTribeTV. He currently reads Film and Media at Bath Spa, working part time as a Technician within the School of Creative Industries.
Outside of his studies, Cameron freelances as a Camera Assistant and Director of Photography, shooting on a mixture of digital and Super-16 celluloid. He also works as a mentor for aspiring filmmakers within The Pauline Quirke Academy of Performing Arts, teaching them practical filmmaking skills. He has also mentored for the BFI's Craft Skills Residential at The National Film and Television School and the SheXtreme Film Festival's 'SheXtreme Film School'.
- NCFE (Level 2) - Preparing To Work in The Film Industry
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- BFI Craft Skills Residential Alumni
- BAFTA Mentoring Alumni
- Member - Centre for Cultural and Creative Industries
Contact Cameron about
- Location and studio lighting
- Cinematography and camera support
- AV Support for Commons and Locksbrook Road