- Subject Tutor for Secondary Chemistry PGCE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School: School of Education
Cara McLaughlin is a Subject Tutor for Secondary Chemistry PGCE on the Secondary PGCE programme. Cara is dedicated to working with partnership colleagues in supporting and developing our future science teachers. She has been working in initial teacher education since 2017. She qualified as a science teacher in 2008 and has worked in a diverse range of roles in Bristol and International schools.
Cara has a strong interest in the development of intensive practice – providing opportunities for Bath Spa Teachers to practise key, sequenced components of their training curriculum, and receive highly targeted feedback.
Cara is currently completing her Doctorate of Education (EdD).
- MSci Chemistry with Industrial Experience - University of Bristol
- PGCE Science (with Chemistry) - University of Bristol
- Fellow (Higher Education Academy) - Bath Spa University
- MRSC - Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry
Areas of expertise
- Secondary PGCE Science
Contact Cara about...
- Training to be a secondary science/chemistry teacher with Bath Spa University