- Lecturer in Digital Business Skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 07814037347
- Department: External Affairs Unit
Carey is the lead lecturer on the Restart programme, a free programme created during the pandemic which provides a holistic overview to entrepreneurial principles and business start-up for Bath Spa University alumni who're residents of EMERGE. Carey also teaches marketing theory and principles on the Skills Bootcamp in Digital Marketing.
Carey's specialist subjects are business start-up, marketing and management. Carey is also a current Bath Spa University student and is studying for her Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education.
- FdA Business and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Level 4 CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Qualified Teaching and Learning Status (QTLS).
- Member of the Society of Education and Training (SET)
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Associate Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA).
Areas of expertise
- Digital business skills.