Ellen is a Bath Spa graduate who joined the University as a Web Content Coordinator in 2017.
She copywrites for the prospectus and other assets, and creates content for the University's website, intranet, blog and social media channels, working closely with academic staff and other teams. She also provides support and training on digital content.
Ellen is a part-time student on the MA Writing for Young People, where she's flexing her creative muscles, honing her editing skills, and strengthening her writing – sentence by sentence.
Ellen is the EAU liaison for the Schools of Creative Industries, Education and Humanities.
- Debut novel takes flight
- School of Education shortlisted for Bath Life Awards
- Graduate wins Costa Children’s Book Award
- Novel adaptation nominated for an Emmy
- How to blog for your course
- Guide to Master's degrees
- Why choose postgraduate study?
- Cyber Security Soc joins forces with Netitude
- Student takes on sustainability
- Tourism, hospitality and the importance of empathy
- Bath Spa students design with Dyson
- Student Wellbeing Services: Your checklist for the first few weeks of term
- Student Wellbeing Services: 10 things you should know
Contact Ellen about:
- Digital content
- Content management systems (CMS)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Editorial policy, copyright and attribution
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Accessibility for digital content
- Blogging and content marketing
- BA (Hons) Creative Writing and English Literature
- Level 4 Diploma in Copywriting