Ellen is a Bath Spa graduate who joined the University as a Web Content Coordinator in 2017.
She produces and edits content for the University's website, intranet, blog and social media channels, working closely with academic staff and other teams to create and manage course web pages.
Ellen often works on marketing copy for the prospectus and other print and digital assets. She also provides support and training to staff wishing to manage their own digital content.
Ellen is a part-time student on the MA Writing for Young People, where she's flexing her creative muscles, honing her editing skills, and strengthening her writing – sentence by sentence.
- How to blog for your course
- Guide to Master's degrees
- Cyber Security Soc joins forces with Netitude
- Student takes on sustainability
- Tourism, hospitality and the importance of empathy
- Bath Spa students design with Dyson
- Student Wellbeing Services: Your checklist for the first few weeks of term
- Student Wellbeing Services: 10 things you should know
Contact Ellen about:
- Digital content
- Website and intranet updates
- Content management systems (CMS)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Editorial policy, copyright and attribution
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Accessibility for digital content
- Blogging and content marketing
- BA (Hons) Creative Writing and English Literature
- Level 4 Diploma in Copywriting