I am the Senior Administrator of the Bath School of Art and Design.
My role covers a wide range of activities:
- I provide support for the Research aims of the School of Art and Design, administer funding applications, organise regular research events and produce the school's research newsletter. I was the secretary for the Research Exercise Framework 2014 selection panel for the school and I am getting ready for REF 2020. I organised and minuted REF selection panel meetings and administered the necessary archiving for selected members of staff. I update the school's research pages on the university' website with all the latest research news, information about our PhD students and PhD expertise in the school.
- I support for the post graduate teaching in the school for all MA courses and PhD students within the school. This includes organising MA exam boards for the school.
- I support planning, coordination and marketing of external facing events. This includes open days, symposia and industry events, the recruitment and managing of teams to deliver these events.
- I am the secretary for Senior Management Team meetings within the school, planning, coordinating and minuting of those meetings.
- I also provide coordination and support of international and Erasmus activities both for staff and students within the school, from student recruitment and pastoral care to exchanges abroad.
- I am the first point of call for anyone wishing to book a space in the school's galleries (both at Sion Hill and Corsham Court). I manage their bookings, marketing, and opening nights.
- I also provide support for our Marketing and Recruitment Committee within the school and liaise with our webmaster, bloggers, Marketing department, Development and Alumni Research Office and the school's social networker, keeping them informed of the latest news.
PS: also a first aider!