Helen has helped to design and execute standards-based apprenticeship programmes in the UK for over a decade.
She was tasked with Higher Level Apprenticeship research from the Education Training Foundation and wrote two national papers, providing seminars to support the findings. This research has been used to progress and develop Higher Level Apprenticeships in small, medium and large employers.
Helen is experienced in designing skills solutions that deliver growth and workforce development objectives for business.
Contact Helen about:
- Bath Spa staff/students: degree apprenticeship training
- Bath Spa staff/external businesses: continuing professional development
- Students: advice and guidance on apprenticeships
- Levy-paying businesses: supporting your apprentice programme.
- Higher Level Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management.
- Internal Quality Assessor
- Further Education Lecturer.
Other skills and experience
- Founder: Apprenticeship HUB West.
- Vocational Training Charitable Trust.
Other external roles
- Technical Education Expert, Panel for The Education and Training Foundation
- Vice Chair, Apprenticeship Ambassador Network
- Internal Quality Assessor, Skills Funding Agency.
Areas of expertise
- Bid writing
- Project management
- Finance and business
- Project development and research.