Dr Jennifer Donovan AMBDA is a Senior Lecturer at Bath Spa University where she is the Award Leader for the SpLD (dyslexia) programme.
Her research interests include the assessment and support of literacy difficulties with learners of all ages, with a particular interest in spelling assessment and intervention.
Her current research project involves working with Specialist Teachers to investigate the effectiveness of a dynamic assessment approach to spelling.
- PhD Education AMBDA, AMBDA FE/HE, APC
- British Dyslexia Association
- The Dyslexia Guild
Other external roles
- Accreditation Board British Dyslexia Association
- External Examiner SpLD, Chester University
- Education Panel, Dyspraxia Association
- Lecturer, Institute of Education, UCL
- SpLD Dyslexia - assessment and support
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusion