As a highly experienced communicator and influencer, with a background in Corporate Public Relations, Kate has spent the last fifteen years in Higher Education.
She heads up the Development and Alumni Relations Office where she and her team are responsible for running a lively and diverse programme of communications and events for alumni and other well-wishers to ensure they feel engaged and involved with Bath Spa.
Her team also raises philanthropic support for students and for key University projects.
Contact Kate about:
- How the University can continue to support you after you've graduated, with events, networking, alumni to alumni benefits, or reduction on future fees
- How you might be able to help the University, by mentoring, giving talks, providing a case study on your career
- How you might want to support the University with a donation.
- MA (Oxon).
- FRSA (Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts)
- Member of the Campaign for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Member of the Institute of Fundraising.