Lindsay leads and manages an administrative team that provides a professional service to support the procedural, contractual, operational and financial aspects of the School of Education and the School of Sciences.
Joining Bath Spa University in September 2018, Lindsay previously worked at Imperial College London, the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and London Metropolitan University in various professional services roles including Office Manager, Faculty Operating Officer, Career Development Coordinator and Project Administrator.
Lindsay has a background in psychology and is interested in the way people think, behave and develop at work.
If you have a general query please contact the Admin team on:
- BA (Hons), Psychology - Bangor University
- MSc, Cognitive Neuropsychology - University of Essex
- MPhil, Cognitive Psychology - University of Essex
- MSc, Occupational Psychology - Birkbeck, University of London
- Association of University Administrators (AUA)