Lindsay works closely with Dr Kyriaki Anagnostopoulou, Assistant Dean in the Institute for Education, to manage and process internal and external matters in relation to the Institute for Education's operation and business, specifically relating to matters of resourcing and staffing.
Joining Bath Spa University in September 2018, Lindsay previously worked at Imperial College London, the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and London Metropolitan University in various professional services roles including Office Manager, Faculty Operating Officer, Career Development Coordinator and Project Administrator.
Lindsay has a background in psychology and is interested in the way people think, behave and develop at work.
- BA (Hons), Psychology - Bangor University
- MSc, Cognitive Neuropsychology - University of Essex
- MPhil, Cognitive Psychology - University of Essex
- MSc, Occupational Psychology - Birkbeck, University of London
- Association of University Administrators (AUA)