Liz joined the Web and Digital team in January 2018.
With a background in academia - she completed her PhD in History of Art at the University of York in 2015 - Liz has worked in a number of editorial and content based roles in the arts and heritage sector, including work at English Heritage and as the former Visual Arts convenor for the BRLSI.
She is currently the co-editor-in-chief of HARTS & Minds postgraduate journal, and the content and social media editor for Sargentology - a web resource for studies on the works of Victorian portraitist John Singer Sargent.
With a razor sharp eye for spelling and grammar, and an ever insatiable love for all things shiny and digital, she works with stakeholders within the Bath Spa community to produce engaging and insightful web content for all.
- PhD, History of Art - University of York
- MA (distinction), Fine and Decorative Art - Sotheby's Institute of Art, London
- BA, History of Art - New College of Florida
Contact Liz about
- Web copywriting and editing
- Intranet content management queries
- CMS support and training
- Staff profiles
- Research related web content, including development of spaces for research groups and centres
- Bath Spa history