Lotte (pronounced Lot-tee) provides provides administrative support to the College of Liberal Arts. She has a background in administration, retail and hospitality, as well as a BA (Hons) Photography. In her spare time she likes to cook, study history and politics, sing and ride her Vespa. She has a certificate in Emergency First Aid at Work.
Lotte supports the delivery of administrative processes and systems for Culture & Environment and Bath Business School, carrying out the following tasks:
- Receiving and supporting visitors
- Room and catering bookings
- Coach hire quotes and bookings
- Rail travel (if unable to book yourself)
- Taxi bookings
- Collection of field trip forms
- Conference support - printing of documents, name badges, assembling packs
- Requesting car parking permits
- Maintaining stocks of stationery and availability of office equipment
- Hotel quotes and bookings
- Logging works and maintenance requests (WMS)
- Copyright scanning
- Photocopier maintenance eg staples, paper jams & ordering paper
- Handling coursework submission
- Raising routine purchase orders as required
- and general enquiries.
- She is happy to assist and where necessary, signpost you to the relevant colleagues, departments, and University systems.
Her working hours are:
- Monday to Thursday: 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am to 5:30pm.