I have been a part-time lecturer in Plant Sciences at Bath Spa University since October 2019, and also undertake consulting work for a radiocarbon laboratory, Beta Analytic Inc.
Previously, I was a Senior Technical Bid Writer at the Zoological Society of London after undertaking my PhD in Paleontology at the Freie Universitat of Berlin in collaboration with the German Research Centre for Geosciences in Potsdam.
I have undertaken visiting research at the University of Cambridge, WSL Birmensdorf, ETH Zurich and University of Glasgow. My other degrees include a MSc in Environmental Science and BSc in Earth Sciences and Geography, both at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
- BSc Joint Honours Earth Sciences & Geography
- MSc Environmental Science (2015)
- PhD, Palaeontology (2020 expected)
Other external roles
- Science Account Manager, Beta Analytic Inc.
- BIO5001 Biology in Society
- BIO5000 Biological Systems
- BIO4001 Conservation Biology
- BIO5103 Future Food
- BIO6104 Plants & People
- EM7501 Principles of Environmental Management