Nina Campbell is one of the world’s most respected and influential interior designers. Her list of clients and design expertise is unparalleled. Having begun her career at the prestigious Sybil Colefax & John Fowler, she then started on her own. She decorated Annabels for Mark Birley and soon afterwards they opened a shop specializing in ‘unashamed luxury’.
She then launched her own design showroom, shop and notable projects including:
- The Savoy Lobby (with David Linley)
- The Hotel Parc Victor Hugo in Paris
- The Campbell Apartment Bar at Grand Central Station, New York
- The New Sheridan Hotel, Telluride Colorado
- Ellenborough Park Hotel, Cheltenham and more recently
- The Brook Club, New York.
Amongst these projects Nina continues to work on other global private residential projects in:
- America and
In addition to this Nina has two shops in London, one on Walton street, the other in The Design Center, Chelsea Harbour, selling home accessories, gifts and her furniture collection.
Nina has recently launched her fifth book, Nina Campbell Interiors, A Guide for Introducing the All-Important Details into Your Home.
Nina was awarded an Honorary Doctorate from the University of Middlesex in 2001, on top of the many other awards she has received, including:
- the Royal Oak Timeless Design Award (2003)
- the American Fashion Award for ‘the woman who has most influenced style internationally’ and
- Residential Designer of the Year 2010 from IDFX Magazine.