Paola joined Bath Spa University in 2014 as an Alumni Relations Officer and moved to the Marketing and International team in 2018.
Her current role as the International Recruitment Officer involves recruiting students from Latin America (especially Mexico, Brazil and Colombia) and the Middle East (UAE), as well as coordinating Bath Spa’s marketing and communications efforts in those regions. She also helps recruitment efforts in European countries such as Italy and Spain.
Her objectives are to raise Bath Spa University’s profile, recruit high quality students to come to study, and to act as a liaison between the University and in-country institutions, including museums and other universities. She also attends international events, manages agents and partners, and coordinates academic activities with the Schools in order to promote our courses to international students.
Paola is Mexican and she has studied and lived in the UK for more than eight years. As an international student herself, she is keen to help students to come to the UK and realise their dream of studying in another country. She is happy to talk to them and provide advice either in English or Spanish.
- MRes, International Development - University of Bath
- PGCert, Future Strategic Studies - Tec de Monterrey (ITESM)
- BA (Hons), International Relations - Tec de Monterrey (ITESM)
Contact Paola about
- International applications and help, particularly if you are from Latin America or the Middle East
- Spanish based enquiries regarding international recruitment and applications
- You are part of a museum, school or organisation in any of the above partner countries and would like to coordinate on events and recruitment.