Paul Meyer leads the Creative Writing programme at Bath Spa University and the CW Subject Team across both undergraduate and postgraduate levels - BA, MA and PhD. His role is to strengthen the subject’s profile and reputation – regionally, nationally and internationally, while promoting and maintaining high quality standards in accordance with accepted best practice.
Paul also now leads the MA Advertising Practice course at Bath Spa University, which in 2017 linked its first cohort of BSU students to mentors at the world's top advertising agencies including BBDO Minneapolis, Ogilvy and Mather Worldwide, BBH, VCCP London, and POSSIBLE, a digital division of the WPP Group.
- PhD, English and Creative Studies, Bath Spa University
- MA (distinction), Bath Spa University
- BA, Northern Arizona University
Other external roles
External advisor, University of Wales
- Creative Writing - BA, MA, PhD
- Advertising Practice (course leader) - MA