Dr Rob Irwin is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology. He is fellow of the Higher Education Academy and teaches on the undergraduate Psychology programme and the MSc programme in the Principles of Applied Neuropsychology. He is also the link tutor for the FdSc and BSc Counselling programmes at Weston College.
- PhD University of the West of England
- MSc Bath College of Higher Education
- BA(Hons) University of Kent at Canterbury
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Learning (Higher Education Learning and Teaching)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy