Scott is responsible for the overall marketing strategy for the University, which includes recruitment, brand support and internationalisation. He plays a key role in enabling the University to meet its targets for the recruitment of students set out in our strategy and he leads both the Marketing and International Relations teams. Scott also guides the alignment of the University’s brand identity and collateral across traditional and digital media.
In developing our globally connected strategy based on where we are today, student expectations, trends in the market, and what we might look like in the future, Scott will be taking a lead in reviewing our international approach.
He also provides representation at a number of committees including VCAG, Senior Management Team, Academic Board, Collaborative Partnership Committee, Partnership Business Group and work closely with Schools, their Deans and senior staff.
Scott began his career in the world of finance and investments in London, working for a leading brand and advertising agency to help build their financial portfolio. In 2004, he set up his own international brand and digital agency- working in the education, finance, telecoms and healthcare sectors for 12 years.
Scott came to Bath Spa from Henley Business School, where he provided strategic development, international direction, brand marketing and reputation implementation to position Henley as a globally recognised, top ranked business school.
- BA, Marketing & International Business - University of Bristol
- 3DP, Deans & Directors Development Programme, Educational Leadership and Administration, General - Chartered Association of Business Schools
- Advanced Management Programme (AMP): Advanced Management Practice - HBS
- Fellow - The Chartered Management Institution
- CIM - The Chartered Institute of Marketing