Isik joined Bath Spa University in February 2018 to pursue a PhD in Accounting and Finance.
As well as publishing a number of articles and book publications, Isik also acted as the European Union Project Manager at Istanbul Gelisim University from 2016 to 2017. Other roles in Istanbul include work as Vice Principal of the Institute of Health Science, President of the Bologna Committee, and he is a member of the Higher Education Academy
He has previously taught such topics as mathematics, statistics, finance, international finance, accounting, and insurance.
"The best thing about being a postgraduate researcher at Bath Spa is the opportunity to improve yourself as an independent researcher."
- PhD (in progress), Accounting and Finance - Bath Spa University
- MSc, Finance - University of West England
- BSc, Mathematics - Trakya University
Assessing the Level and Impact of Financial Literacy on Economy: The Comparison of the UK and TURKEY
"I recommend Bath Spa because of the study conditions, and the friendly supervisors who support your development."
The Impact of Credit Risk Management on the EU Banks' Performance, 2016.
- "The European Central Bank, The Bank Of England And Swiss National Bank Monetary Policy Tools And Their Effects On The Economy", Journal of Academic Social Science, 5.55 (October 2017), 324-45
- "Private Equity And Impacts On Recent Financial Crisis", Journal of Social and Humanities Science Research, v.4 (2017), 574-581
- "Corporate Governance in Financial Services", International Journal of Academic Value Studies, 3.11 (2017), 244-250
- "Investigation of Investors' Decisions in Terms Of Behavioural Finance", International Journal of Academic Value Studies, 3.15 (2017), 11-21
- "The Effect of Credit Risk Management on the EU Banks Performance: Before And After Financial Crisis", Eurasian Business and Economics Journal, v.s1 (2016), 317-323
- "The Relationship Between Credit Risk Management and EU Banks Performance", International Refereed Journal of Researches on Economy Management, no.9 (2016), 43-60
- "Factors Influencing the Profitability of EU Banks Before And During The Financial Crisis", IGU Social Science Journal, 3.2 (October 2016), 151-184
- "The Effect of Developments in the Banking System on Economic Growth", International Refereed Journal of Researches on Economic Management, v.10 (2016), 18-34.
Conference or workshop item
- International Conference on Economics, Finance and Management, in cooperation with University of West of England (secretariat) (2017)
- Workshop, Lean Humanitarian Food Supply Chain in Turkey (September 2017)
- Workshop, Istanbul University 15, National Management Congress (2016)
- Workshop, International Economics, Management and Market Research Congress (2015)
The Effect of Credit Risk Management on the EU Banks Performance: Before and After Financial Crisis (September 2014)