Tegan is a Senior Learning and Development Advisor in the Writing and Learning Centre. She offers one on one appointments and workshops at Newton Park, Sion Hill and Corsham Court in all aspects of academic writing and learning development.
- PGCE, Secondary Education
- PhD, Sports History
- MSc, Sport Science
- BSc, Sport Science
- Day, D. and Carpenter, T. (2015) A history of sports coaching in Britain: overcoming amateurism. Routledge Research in Sports Coaching. Routledge, Abingdon. ISBN 1138025526
- Day, D., Carter, N. and Carpenter, T. (2012) 'The Olympics, amateurism and Britain’s coaching heritage.' International Journal of Heritage Studies, 19 (2). pp. 1-14.
Contact Tegan about
- Writing and Learning centre enquiries or appointments
- Help with academic skills
- One on one tutorials and workshops