The Enterprise Showcase Fund
The Bath Spa University Enterprise Showcase Fund was created in response to the expenses incurred by many of our students, particularly those in creative practice fields, when they put on their end of course exhibitions, performances and events; whether here at the University or at industry showcases.
The money allocated to each student or group of students is used to match funds raised on the University crowdfunding platform. The aim is to encourage students to be enterprising and entrepreneurial, giving them an insight into funding their future work, marketing and promotion.
Value: £1 from the Enterprise Showcase Fund for every £1 raised through the University crowdfunding platform, depending on funds available.
Number of awards available: multiple
The Bath Spa University Enterprise Showcase Fund is open to any final year students.
Both undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible.
How to apply
Applicants are asked to submit a brief synopsis (250 - 500 words) of their proposed showcase. It should:
- Include an explanation of what you hope to achieve
- Demonstrate how the showcase will help you:
- present your work to industry
- support your career growth or
- enable you to further your studies
- Provide the following financial evidence:
- Your showcase expenditure
- Any income already secured and
- Where and how other funds are being sought.
All sections of the form must be fully completed before submission. Please refer to the Application Guidelines for advice and information on how to complete the form.
If you are applying to help fund a class project, such as the fashion show or year-end art exhibition, please submit one application as a group, rather than each student applying individually.
Please discuss your application with your course leaders, as they will be asked to provide a supporting statement.
Should you have any questions or require assistance completing the form please contact the External Affairs Office at email@example.com.
No retrospective funding is available.
- 9.00am (BST), Monday 26 October 2020
- 9.00am (GMT), Monday 22 February 2021
- 9.00am (BST), Monday 26 April 2021
How applications are judged
The selection will be decided by the Bath Spa University Disbursement panel.