Our Study Abroad programme is open to students all over the world. You can choose to study for a single semester or a full year. You'll need to pay for the Study Abroad package which includes your tuition fees.
If you are a student at one of our partner universities, you can apply for an International Exchange or an Erasmus+ placement with us.
How to apply?
You need to complete the following steps in order to apply:
- complete the study abroad application form, ensuring that your study abroad advisor at your home university has signed it. Email email@example.com to request a copy of the application form.
- provide an academic Letter of Recommendation from a professor at your home university.
- provide us with a copy of your current transcript. You need to be in good academic standing - 3.0 GPA (minimum) or an equivalent grade;
- provide us with a copy of the photo page of your current passport.
You also need to meet our general academic and English language requirements. For most undergraduate classes, this is an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component (or equivalent).
Application deadlines 2017/18
- Applications for the fall/autumn semester or full academic year need to be submitted by May 12.
- Applications for the spring semester need to be submitted by November 1.
Costs and Dates
Tuition fees for 2017/18
Semester 1 (September to December 2017): £5625.00
Semester 2 (January to June 2018): £6875.00
Please note that the above fees are tuition fees only. You'll need to plan your finances accordingly to ensure that you have enough money for accommodation and your cost of living.
Here is a summary of key dates for the Study Abroad programme:
- International arrival day: 21st September
- Classes begin: 2nd October
- Term ends: 15th December
- Departure: 16th December
- International arrival day: 4th January
- Classes begin: 8th January - 23rd March 2018
- Vacation: 24th March - 15th April 2018
- Classes: 16th April - 22nd June 2018
- Departure: 23rd June 2018