If you're studying at one of our overseas partner universities, we offer you a chance to spend a semester studying at Bath Spa University as part of the International Exchange programme.
If your university is not on our partner list, you may still be able to join Bath Spa either as a Study Abroad or a Credit Transfer student.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you should be registered on an undergraduate course at one of our exchange partner institutions.
You'll need to complete the following steps in order to apply:
- check that your home university has an International Exchange agreement with Bath Spa University. You need to be nominated by your home university before you can apply for the programme. Please contact the student exchange or study abroad office at your home university to find out more;
- complete the exchange application form in full, with your study abroad advisor's signature on the form;
- complete the Bath Spa Exchange Health Form;
- provide an academic Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from a professor (there is a LoR template at the end of your Bath Spa Exchange application);
- provide us with a copy of current transcript (you can email a copy with your application and send the official copy to firstname.lastname@example.org at a later stage). You need to be in good academic standing - 3.0 GPA (minimum) or an equivalent grade;
- provide us with a copy of photo page of your current passport.
You also need to meet our general academic and English language requirements.
Dates and costs
You don’t have to pay us any tuition fees, but you'll need to purchase the Exchange package.
The Exchange package includes:
- on-campus accommodation (single room)
- a bedding pack
- airport pick-up service
- on-site support
- UK excursions
The cost will depend on the length of your stay, and which semester you join. There may also be some additional costs related to your course, such as books or field trips.
Here is a summary of key dates and costs for the incoming exchange programme.
- Arrive on 5 January 2017 and depart on 23 June 2017 at the latest
- Vacation period
- Cost: £4,050
Full year 2016/2017
- Arrive on 22 September 2016 and depart on 23 June 2017 at the latest
- Vacation period
- Cost: £6,160
*Please note: all package costs are subject to change without notice.