You're in. Whether you'll be joining us for the first time or you're a returning student, make sure you're prepared. You'll need to register online before you arrive.
Joining us the for first time?
- Step one – Your first step in joining the Bath Spa Univesity community is to create a Bath Spa University account.
- Step two – Complete online registration. This step is ideally completed before you arrive on campus.
- Step three – Complete in-person enrolment – find your in-person enrolment session.
- Step four – Get excited for welcome activities – you're in for a treat.
- Step five – Our pre-arrival checklist covers everything you need to get sorted before you arrive.
- Step six – Wondering what will happen on your first day? Check out our arrival information.
- Step one – Complete online registration.
- Step two – Returning undergraduate students have mandatory course-related sessions over Welcome Week. Find your welcome week activities.
- Step three – In-person enrolment sessions:
- UK/EU students: From 2017/18, returning UK/EU students progressing to the next level of your course are no longer required to attend an in-person enrolment session.
- International students: You are required to show evidence of your right to study in the UK before you can be fully enrolled. Find more information about when and where, see our in-person enrolment page.