We accept many payment methods, details of which are listed below.
All payments should be made in £ sterling. It is your responsibility, as a student, to ensure you have sufficient funds to cover any agreed payment.
The easiest way to make a debit or credit card payment is online.
Debit or credit card
To pay by debit or credit card, you can enter the details safely and securely when you register online.
One off debit or credit card payment can also be made online.
- There is no commission charge for payments by debit or credit card.
- We allow payment by instalments without additional charges.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards except American Express or Diners Club card.
- We do not currently have the facility to enable you to pay by direct debit from your bank
- Please ensure that you update your debit or credit card details, via the hub if your card is reissued for any reason; even if the card number remains the same, the expiry date may have changed.
- None of the online payment methods can be deemed 100% secure due to the security weaknesses inherent in the global IT networks. You should be advised that if you use these methods, you do so at your own risk, so please take care to protect your financial information.
- If you want to pay in person you can pay at the Cashier's Office (Main House, MHG07, Newton Park or The Bungalow, Sion Hill).
If you want to pay by cheque/bank draft, you can either send them to the Cashier's Office (Bath Spa University, Newton Park, Newton St Loe, BA2 9BN) in advance, or present them in person at one of the registration sessions.
- Payment must be paid in full payment on or before commencement of the course.
- Cheques (not drafts) must be drawn on a UK bank account.
- You will be charged £10 for cheques that are returned from the bank unpaid.
- Acknowledgment receipts for cheque payments are only issued on request.
Please make cheques payable to "Bath Spa University" and write your student number and identify what you are paying for on the reverse of the cheque/bank draft.
We do not advise that students pay by cash, but if you want to pay by cash, you can pay at the Cashier's Office (Main House, MHG07, Newton Park or The Bungalow, Sion Hill).
- Cash payment is limited a maximum of £500 per student, per term
- You can only pay in pounds (£ sterling).
- Do not post cash in the mail or carry large sums of cash around with you.
International payment methods
Bath Spa University has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments.
Please go to www.bathspa.flywire.com to begin the payment process. For information on how to make your payment visit the following link.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay in your home currency
- Avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favorable foreign exchange rates.
- Track your payment online 24x7 and receive email and text alerts each step of the way
- Enjoy multilingual customer support via phone, chat, and email.
- Flywire has direct communication with your institution for fast and easy resolution should any issues arise.
Western Union Business Solutions
Bath Spa University has partnered with Western Union Business Solutions to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments.
Please go to Western Union Business Solutions to begin the payment process.
Western Union Business Solutions allows you to:
- Freeze a guaranteed exchange rate for 72 hours
- To pay in your own/preferred currency giving you a clear understanding your course fees
- It ensures that 100% of the funds transferred, reach the University and that no expensive bank charges are deducted
- It ensures that the payment can be easily identified and recognized by the University giving you peace of mind
- It is a secure and quick way to pay.
- No additional charges for using this service are made by Bath Spa University or Western Union Business Solutions
When to Pay
- Whichever payment method you use, you can pay the full amount online for the upcoming year in one go. The due date for payment in full is before registration or by 25 September.