We hold a selection of databases which contain full text and abstracts of e-journals. A full list of all our databases can be found on the Databases page. Key databases relevant for Business and Management are listed below.
- Box of Broadcasts - BoB: the British Universities Film & Video Council's on-demand TV and radio service for education. This service allows students and staff to view, record, create clips and share broadcast programmes from over 60 TV and radio channels.
- Business Source Complete offers more than 1,150,000 company profiles, more than 10,270 case studies, nearly 2,550 market research reports and close to 2,000 peer-reviewed journals.
- Mintel is a business database providing consumer and market intelligence for students and professionals.
- Newsbank is a newspaper database which pulls together all the national daily papers and weekend papers, and some local papers, in one database, for at least the last 10 years.
- Oxford Handbooks Online (OHO) is an outstanding collection of the best Handbooks in Business and Management.