Getting started is easy. Just follow the steps below to make your transition to Bath Spa as smooth as possible.
Starting a new course?
We can't wait to welcome you to the Bath Spa community. Take a moment to work your way through these steps to ensure you're prepared.
Step 1: register online
Step 2: attend in-person enrolment
Check if you need to attend an in-person enrolment session.
Step 3: plan your first week
Undergraduate student? If you'll be studying at a Bath Spa campus, our undergraduate arrivals page covers what to expect over Registration Weekend (22-23 September 2018). You've also got a week of orientation activities before teaching begins (24-28 September) – see our Welcome Activities page for an overview of the types of sessions and events offered, and check back a few weeks before your course begins for your individual welcome activities schedule.
Postgraduate student? Most Master's-level courses have a formal induction day where you'll complete your enrolment and find out more about your course and the University's services. See our Welcome Activities page for your induction schedule.
On another course or at a partner campus? Please check our Welcome Activities page to see if you're required to attend a Bath Spa induction session.
Step 4: just a few more things to check...
- Visit our Student Finance pages to find out about instalment options and how to pay your fees (new international students are required to pay fees in full before your course starts)
- Remember to check that your funding is in place (UK/EU students)
- If your fees are due to be paid by a private sponsor/employer, please email scanned evidence to email@example.com to avoid entering your card details during online registration
- All packed and accommodation sorted? Visit our Accommodation Support pages if you need more information
- Get a healthy start to your studies by making sure your government-recommended vaccinations are up-to-date.
We're looking forward to welcoming you back. Before you can progress to the next level of your course, you'll need to get a few things sorted.
Step 1: register online
Step 2: find your Welcome Week activities
Returning undergraduate students have mandatory course-related sessions over Welcome Week, while returning postgraduate students will be contacted by their course team if there are any welcome sessions planned.
Step 3: attend in-person enrolment
If you're a UK/EU student progressing on to the next level of your course, you are no longer required to attend an in-person enrolment session.
If you're an international student, you'll need to enrol in-person to evidence your right to study in the UK. For more information about when and where, see our in-person enrolment page.