Getting started is easy. Just follow the steps below to make your transition to Bath Spa as smooth as possible.
Starting a new course?
We can't wait to welcome you to the Bath Spa community. Take a moment to work your way through these steps to ensure you're prepared.
Step 1: register online
Step 2: check your enrolment arrangements
Check your enrolment arrangements.
Step 3: plan your first week
The enrolment arrangements for your course may have changed due the COVID-19 social distancing measure in place. Make sure that you check how to enrol for your course in good time.
You've also got a week of orientation activities (21-25 September) before teaching begins – see our Welcome Activities page for an overview of the types of sessions and events offered, and check back a few weeks before your course begins for your individual welcome activities schedule.
Postgraduate student? See our Welcome Activities page for your induction schedule.
On another course or at a partner campus? Please check induction arrangements with your Course Leader or partner institution.
Step 4: pick your modules
More information will be available shortly regarding your module selection.
Step 5: final steps
- Check out our New Student Welcome Booklet for lots of useful information on starting your journey at Bath Spa University
- Visit our Student Finance pages to find out about instalment options and how to pay your fees (new international students are required to pay fees in full before your course starts)
- Remember to check that your funding is in place (UK/EU students)
- If your fees are due to be paid by a private sponsor/employer, please email scanned evidence to email@example.com to avoid entering your card details during online registration
- All packed and accommodation sorted? Visit our Accommodation Support pages if you need more information
- Get a healthy start to your studies by making sure your government recommended vaccinations are up-to-date.
We're looking forward to welcoming you back. Before you can progress to the next level of your course, you'll need to get a few things sorted.
Step 1: register online
Step 2: complete your enrolment
If you're progressing on to the next level of your course, you're no longer required to attend an in-person enrolment session. Please complete your enrolment in Step 3 of your online registration.
Step 3: find your Welcome Week activities
Studying at a Bath Spa campus? Returning undergraduate students have mandatory course-related sessions over Welcome Week, while returning postgraduate students will be contacted by their course team if there are any welcome sessions planned.
On another course or at a partner campus? Please check any 'welcome back' activities with your Course Leader or partner institution.