Getting started is easy. Just follow the steps below to make your transition to Bath Spa as smooth as possible.
Starting a new course?
We can't wait to welcome you to the Bath Spa community. Take a moment to work your way through these steps to ensure you're prepared.
Step 1: register online
When you receive an email letting you know that registration has opened for your course, you'll need to create a Bath Spa University account and complete your online registration – ideally before you arrive on campus.
Step 2: register with the Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) tool
Step 3: check your enrolment arrangements
Check your enrolment arrangements.
Step 4: plan your first week
The enrolment arrangements for your course may have changed due the COVID-19 social distancing measures that are in place. Make sure that you check how to enrol for your course in good time.
Be sure to take a look at our Welcome Activities page for useful information to help you get started at Bath Spa.
On another course or at a partner campus?
Please check induction arrangements with your Course Leader or partner institution.
Step 5: pick your modules
If you're studying at a Bath Spa campus, you'll need to select the modules you want to enrol on during your 2020/21 year of study. As soon as you've completed step 1 above and created a Bath Spa University account you can access the full selection process here.
This page contains all of the information you'll need, including the rules you need to follow and an overview of all of the exciting modules available to you, so it’s a good idea to familiarise yourself with it before you arrive.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Step 6: final steps
- Visit our Student Finance pages to find out about instalment options and how to pay your fees (new international students are required to pay fees in full before your course starts)
- Remember to check that your funding is in place (UK/EU students)
- If your fees are due to be paid by a private sponsor/employer, please email scanned evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid entering your card details during online registration
- All packed and accommodation sorted? Visit our Accommodation Support pages if you need more information
- Get a healthy start to your studies by making sure your government recommended vaccinations are up-to-date.
We're looking forward to welcoming you back. Before you can progress to the next level of your course, you'll need to get a few things sorted.
Step 1: register online
Step 2: complete your enrolment
If you're progressing on to the next level of your course, you're no longer required to attend an in-person enrolment session. Please complete your enrolment in Step 3 of your online registration.
Step 3: September returner? Find your Welcome Week activities
Studying at a Bath Spa campus? Returning undergraduate students have mandatory course-related sessions over Welcome Week in September, while returning postgraduate students will be contacted by their course team if there are any welcome sessions planned.
On another course or at a partner campus? Please check any 'welcome back' activities with your Course Leader or partner institution.