Our Wellbeing Advisors in Student Wellbeing Services are here to support you by listening, providing information, advice and guidance, and signposting to additional support.
How we can help you
Wellbeing Advisors offer advice with:
- Concerns for someone else
- Transitioning to university life
- Housing concerns
- Money management and budgeting
- Student Finance
- Being care experienced, foyer leaver, young adult carer or estranged from your family.
What we do
Our Wellbeing Advisors provide non-clinical advice and guidance, using a range of evidence-based tools. We can also help coordinate the right additional support for you.
Our role is to:
- Listen to you
- Ask you some initial questions to help us gain an overview of your situation and its impact on your wellbeing
- Explore your presenting or most significant issue(s)
- Talk through a range of options, information and next steps that may be useful
- Agree any actions and create a plan
- Be a point of contact if you’re worried about someone else
- Put you in touch with the right people or services.