We will build partnerships
We will build partnerships and work with employers, cultural organisations, academics and alumni.
These partnerships will:
- foster economic and cultural development (local, regional, international)
- improve our student learning and graduate outcomes
- ensure that our work is relevant, useful and needed.
We will create an inclusive culture with a holistic approach to work and wellbeing.
A partnership approach
Our approach will include, but not be limited to:
- Employer and enterprise partnerships – with industries, SMEs, unitary authorities, local and regional government and business leaders. We will contribute to economic growth and development, and will work closely with employers in the design of our degrees and in our research and creative endeavours.
- Academic partnerships – with schools, colleges, universities and other centres of learning, in order to share best practice, to develop talent pipelines, to explore best practice and to capitalise on emerging educational opportunities.
- Cultural and creative partnerships – with museums, galleries, festivals, creative sector bodies, individuals within cultural and creative industries, to optimise our creative reach and the possibilities afforded to our staff and students.
- Alumni engagement – to ensure that our community is lifelong and that our students and graduates benefit from this continued engagement with Bath Spa University.
- An international approach is critical if we are to optimise our impact, in our research and in our creative work, through our staff and for our students. In a global world, we will be globally aware and globally connected.